We present you the delicious Mocha Popcorn Rocky Road recipe! TAH-DAH! The marvellous Sophie, the creator of the blog Oat So Delicious, worked her magic and with our Portlebay Popcorn produced this to die for tasty treat!
Mocha Popcorn Rocky Road
Makes 6 slices
- 90g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 60ml maple syrup
- 1 bag Portlebay cappuccino popcorn
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp espresso powder
- 75g whole hazelnuts
- 25g mini marshmallows
- Melt the chocolate, coconut oil and maple syrup on the hob until silky smooth.
- Add the cocoa and espresso powders to the melted chocolate mixture until they’ve dissolved.
- In a large bowl add the popcorn, hazelnuts and marshmallows, then pour over the chocolate/coffee mixture.
- Stir everything together until the popcorn/nuts/marshmallows are fully coated in the chocolate mix.
- Pop in the fridge for 4-5 hours to set, or in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Cut into 6 slices and serve.
Sophie, the self confessed breakfast addict, created her blog to focus on healthy eating through experimenting with cooking and baking. Oat So Delicious is busting with yummy breakfast, baking and sweet bite recipes to inspire a healthy diet. Don’t forget to check out her Instagram page too, it’s beautiful!