Our easy- peasy, chocolate bites are perfect for a little ‘pick me up’, to satisfy that sweet craving! The combination of delicious chocolate, our crunchy popcorn, and goji berries, makes for a heavenly nibble, with just the right amount of fruit! We’re talking sweet, crunchy, and smooth- just deeelightful!
Popcorn and BerryChocolate Bites:
Serves: 4 (ish) Prep time: 20 mins Free time: 1 hour
- 150g chocolate dark or milk- whichever you prefer!
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 15g Lightly Salted Portlebay Popcorn
- A small pack of Goji berries- we purchased a 100g pack but didn’t use all of them
- A large sprinkle of mixed seeds
- Add 2 inches of water into a medium sized pan and bring to simmer. Add a glass bowl into the pan, making sure that the water does not overflow into the bowl. Break the chocolate into pieces and put it in the bowl, with the coconut oil. Stir the chocolate occasionally until all is melted.
- Once the majority of the chocolate has melted add the goji berries and seeds into the mix.
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper and pour your chocolate mix onto paper- ensuring that it is evenly spread. Then sprinkle the popcorn, goji berries and seeds on top.
- Place the baking tray in the freeze for approximately 1 hour.
- Once the chocolate has set, remove from the freezer and by hand break the chocolate into bites and enjoy!