Guest blogger Bella created this scrumptious recipe which we think is da bomb!
Lovely Bella is the owner of the recipe based blog Sprinkle Of Goodness. After falling unwell two years ago with ME, Bella started to take great care with what she was eating and developed a real passion for cooking as she experimented with healthy recipes. For Bella, cooking has not just been about about eating the right things but also it gave her a reason to get out of bed when she was unwell and helped her to regain her strength. Today Bella is fully recovered and her passion for cooking has flourished further, checkout her blog and Instagram for many more yummy recipes!
Sesame And Tamari Stir Fry Topped With Wasabi And Ginger Popcorn
· 1 tbsp sesame oil
· 2 nests brown rice vermicelli noodles (if using another type of noodle, adjust cooking time accordingly)
· ½ a courgette
· Large handful purple sprouting tops
· 200g baby button mushrooms
· 1 carrot
· 2 tbsp tamari soy sauce
· ½ a small bag Portlebay Wasabi and Ginger Popcorn
· Salt, pepper and a pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
1. Firstly prepare your vegetables. Cut the courgette and carrot into small cubes, wash and cut up your sprouting top and slice your mushrooms.
2. Heat the sesame oil in a pan over a medium heat and then add the mushrooms and sprouting tops, and cook for a few minutes, stirring frequently.
3. In the meantime, boil your kettle ready for the noodles.
4. Add the courgette and carrot to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Put the noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water for 2 minutes.
6. Add the soy sauce to the pan, stir in well and then drain and add the noodles.
7. Stir for a minute or so before serving into bowls, top with the popcorn, and add a sprinkle of chilli flakes. Enjoy!