We love everything to do with adventure and the outdoors, we’re talking; paddle boarding, hiking, swimming, surfing, kayaking, exploring- we love it all! This summer we want to see what adventures you encounter (be that big or small!) We are offering the chance to win three-nights stay on Bus n’ Breakfast and enough popcorn to fuel your next summer expedition. To be in with a chance of winning this super exciting prize, make sure you keep a look out for our social media posts with the routes of entry, the competition will be live from the 20th June 2018!
A Little Bit About Bus N Breakfast
The story started back in 2015 when Tom was working as a fireman in Canada and bought the bus off an elderly gentleman in Calgary, Alberta. He invested the next few months to strip out and convert the bus into a small home. When winter finally rolled around, the bus was parked up in a tiny ski town in the central Kootenay ranges called Revelstoke, famed for its biblical snowfall. Luckily the renovation stood the test and Tom lived in the bus for the Canadian winter, enjoying the access to the mountains she allowed.
The following Autumn, Tom’s wife Ella flew out to western Canada to meet him and the bus, to help embark on the huge 21 day drive across the North American continent to Halifax, Nova Scotia. (Not without hiccup!) From Halifax she was carefully placed on a boat setting sail for the sunny shores of Southampton.
Ella and Tom jumped on the next plane and followed suit. Once in England they realised that the ship had clearly braved “storm Barbara” during its voyage and some bits of the bus were looking a little worse for wear, so the decision was made to semi-gut, re-decorate and improve, making ‘mark 2!’.
She now rests in a sunny little field, surrounded by Oak Trees here in the South West, where she is regularly visited by those looking for their next adventure.
Bus n Breakfast is a home from home with double bedroom, bathroom complete with shower, on demand hot water and toilet, a kitchen with an oven, hob, sink and breakfast bar, as well as a fold down table and a sofa situated in front of a toasty log burner for the cooler evenings! Powered by solar panels on the roof, there are USB ports situated in the living area and bedroom for when you need access to the outside world and lights throughout. The bus is the perfect place to stay for those looking for somewhere a little unique to relax and unwind.
Have a watch of the video below to find out more about Bus N Breakfast!
- Portlebay Popcorn Company Ltd (reg no. 10551352) whose registered office is at The Poppery, Unit 7, Meadow Close, Langage, Plympton, PL7 5EX.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over, except employees of Portlebay Popcorn Company and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition, whose entries are null and void.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person, per platform. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 8th August at 5pm. No further entries to the competition will be permitted after 5pm on the 8th August.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as instructed on the Instagram, Facebook and Twitter competition post.
- Any comments or interaction featuring scenes of violence, nudity, substance abuse, pornographic images or images used to incite hatred will be blocked and banned from the competition.
- Portlebay Popcorn Company Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Portlebay Popcorn.
- Portlebay Popcorn is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize consists of 24 packets of Portlebay Popcorn and 3-nights stay on Bus n’ breakfast, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The 3- night stay on Bus n Breakfast is subject to availability.
- The 3-night stay must be taken during 2019.
- Bus n Breakfast reserve the right to amend or cancel the 3-night stay where circumstances dictate it necessary. Should the winner/s wish Bus n Breakfast to move to a different location for the duration of the 3-night stay, this location must be in Devon and the winner is responsible for any petrol and campsite costs incurred.
- The winner/s are responsible for their personal possessions whilst staying on Bus n Breakfast and no responsibility for the loss or damage of personal possessions will be taken by Bus n Breakfast.
- The winner will be chosen and verified by Portlebay Popcorn.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Portlebay Popcorn will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / delivered to.
- Portlebay Popcorn’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Portlebay Popcorn and not to any other party.