The delightful Sarah, of the blog Mummy Fuel, whipped up this delicious recipe for Sweet Potato Cacao Brownies, that are both gluten and flour free! It’s a super easy and super scrumptious combo, the perfect homemade treat!
- 1 cup steamed then mashed sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- 1 scoop cacao protein powder
- 1 scoop raw cacao
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 2 tbsp choc shot
- Dash almond milk
- 25g pack of Portlebay PopcornSweet & Salty
- Mix all but the popcorn together in a large bowl.
- Pop the mixture in the oven and bake for 30 mins on 180C.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle with Portlebay Popcorn and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this tasty brownie why not have a peak at our Mocha Popcorn Rocky Road recipe too!