There’s no baking, it’s easy peasy and it’s delicious…how could you not make this marvellous cake from dessert heaven?!
Before we dive into the cake making action, we must first introduce you to Jessie, the mastermind behind this lemon-y delight. Jessie is all about blogging, baking & picture taking! Her main mission is to make delicious bites but also keep them as healthy as possible (she’s a hero in our eyes!) To find some more of her bakes and recipes head over to her Instagram page here!
- 200g Biscuits (of your choice!)
- 100g Butter
- 500g Mascarpone
- 75g Sugar
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 25g Portlebay Popcorn Lemon Sherbet
Making The Cake!
- Crush the biscuits & melt the butter: mix & combine well, then press into a 6” loose bottomed cake tin
- Top layer: Whip the Mascarpone & sugar and add 3 tbsp lemon juice to the mixture
- Layer the Mascarpone mixture on top of the biscuit base
- Refrigerate until set.
- Once set, top with a bag of Lemon Sherbet popcorn and
If you enjoyed this rather yummy recipe, you may also enjoy Debbie’s Salted Caramel Popcorn Cake too!